ADMISSION NOTIFICATION No. UBKV-B.Tech./01/2020 DT. 24.12.2020, Applications are invited in prescribed format from the candidates for admission to B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering course against the vacant seats as listed below for the academic session 2020-2021. Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria should apply online in the prescribed format within 4th January 2021 up to 23:59 Hrs.
Information for the candidates who are allotted by WBJEEB under ‘LATERAL ENTRY’ quota for admission to 2nd year B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering course for the session 2020-21.
Required documents (Tentative) at the time of Admission :
1. Rank Card —- original with a copy
2.Allotment Card — original with a copy
3. Payment receipt of Rs. 5000/- or which amount you had paid to WBJEEB——-original with a copy
4.Madhyamik (10th Class) Admit Card —original with a copy
5.Madhyamik marksheet—-original with a copy
6.HS (10+2 class) marksheet—original with a copy
7. Diploma Marksheet——- original with a copy
8. Diploma Certificate (if available)—— original with a copy
9. Residential Certificate (Original)
10. Guardian’s Income certificate (Original)
11. Institute leaving certificate from where you have completed your diploma course. —- (Original)
12. Admission and other fees — Rs. 13100/- ( Payment to be done through online mode only by Debit Card / Credit Card )
13. Candidate’s passport size photo —— Four copies.