Ref. No. 164/UBKV/Est. Date: 15.07.2021
Ref. :Order no. 753/III-ISS/2M-22/2020 dated 14.07.2021 issued by Government of West Bengal (GoWB).
In continuation of notification vide no. 123/UBKV/Est. dated 30.06.2021, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that-
1. Offline teaching learning process and other offline academic activities of the University and its constituent colleges shall remain suspended from 16th July 2021 (Friday) to 30th July 2021 (Friday).
2. Academic instructions/classes for all students will be conducted through online mode as per schedule notified earlier.
3. All emergency/essential services including security, medical unit, farm operations, selling of seeds to farmers, cleaning and sanitization, maintenance works shall remain functional following COVID-19 appropriate protocols.
4. All Head of the Departments / Establishments / Units are instructed to keep their Department / Establishment / Unit functional at its normalcy, as far as practicable, observing the order issued by GoWB mentioned under reference.
5. Food supply services to Guest Houses and Hostels shall continue to remain operational.
6. All the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) should be available at respective station (place of posting), so that as and when the controlling officer seeks his/her services, he/she may attend the office. However, station leave in respect of all the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) may be allowed only after prior permission on proper leave application.
7. All members of the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya fraternity are requested to follow Standard Operating Procedures on containment of spread of Corona Viruses as notified from time to time by Central and State Government and maintain health hygiene while in the University Campus or in any public place.
All are requested to follow the University website (www.ubkv.ac.in) for further update in this regard.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority of the University.