Ref. : Order no. 753/XVII-ISS/2M-22/2020 dated 02.01.2022 issued by Government of West Bengal.
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that-
1. Offline teaching learning process and other offline academic activities of the University and its constituent Colleges shall remain suspended upto 15.01.2022(Saturday).
2. Academic instructions/classes for all students will be conducted through online mode as per schedule to be notified.
3. All emergency/essential services including security, medical unit, farm operations, selling of seeds to farmers, cleaning and sanitization, maintenance works shall remain functional following COVID-19 appropriate protocols.
4. All Head of the Departments / Establishments / Units are instructed to keep their Department / Establishment / Unit functional at its normalcy, as far as practicable, observing the order issued by Government of West Bengal mentioned under reference.
5. Food supply services to Guest Houses and Hostels shall continue to remain operational.
6. All the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) should be available at respective station (place of posting), so that as and when the controlling officer seeks his/her services, he/she may attend the office. However, station leave in respect of all the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) may be allowed only after prior permission on proper leave application.
7. If otherwise admissible, staying away from duty on leave on any particular day in respect of any staff may be permitted subject to availability of similar category of staff for duty to be called from Roster.
8. All members of the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya fraternity are requested to follow Standard Operating Procedures on containment of spread of Corona Viruses as notified from time to time by Central and State Government and maintain health hygiene while in the University Campus or in any public place.
9. All staff of the University should have to attend duty as and when called for or through online mode.
10. Staff Canteen would continue to be in operational mode maintaining COVID protocol.
All are requested to follow the University website (www.ubkv.ac.in) for further update in this regard.