Ref. No. 75/UBKV/Est. Date: 15.05.2021
In compliance with the Order issued by the Government of West Bengal vide no. 647-ISS/2M-22/2020 dated 15/05/2021, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that-
1. The University and its constituent colleges, RRS, RRSS and KVKs shall remain closed from 16th May 2021 (Sunday) to 30th May 2021 (Sunday).
2. Academic instructions/classes for all students will be conducted in online mode from home as per schedule notified earlier.
3. All emergency/essential services including security, medical unit, farm operations, selling of seeds to farmers, cleaning and sanitization, maintenance works shall remain functional following COVID-19 appropriate protocols.
4. Food supply services to Guest Houses and Hostels shall continue to remain operational.
5. Faculty members, Non-Teaching staff, Project staff and contractual staffs (except for those who are attached to emergency/essential services) of the University will work from home during the above period and they will be treated on duty.
6. All the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) should be available at respective station (place of posting), so that as and when the controlling officer seeks his/her services, he/she should be available to attend the office. However, station leave in respect of all the employees (Teachers, Officers, Non-Teaching staff) may be allowed only after prior permission on proper leave application.
7. Transport arrangement for commutation of staff, either owned or hired, shall remain suspended during this period.
8. Emergent administrative services/works/meetings of the University and its constituent Units/Establishments shall preferably be conducted online during this period. Approvals/permission/sanction may be sought from competent authority through email communication and shall be treated official.
9. All members of the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya fraternity are requested to follow Standard Operating Procedures on containment of spread of Corona Viruses as notified from time to time by Central and State Government and maintain health hygiene while in the University Campus or in any public place.
All are requested to follow the University website (www.ubkv.ac.in) for further update in this regard.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority of the University.
Click here for Details